Davismicro - Month Delayed Shipment Produced Cheap, Useless Product

I ordered a light halter top from this company in latter February (2016). It just arrived today (April 15, 2016).

First, it was very late. Second, it was tattered - not defected but tattered. Third, the production quality is unbelievably POOR!! It looks like something I might have tried to make in 1st-grade on the sewing machine for the first time.

It's a piece of ***!! I cannot even describe it. It is NOT a saleable product that merits any quantity of purchase. The local (Portland, OR) telephone number is defunct.

Who is on their production line -grade school students? This is acceptable to THEM??!!??

I'm sending it back with an honest letter. it won't be nice!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Top.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product quality, Poor shipping and delivery.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1460136413

Paid extra for one week shipping and is been 10 days and still no clothes. They never provided a tracking number but took my money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Davismicro - Cannot return order

My husband purchased 2 items(jacket and shirt XXL) from this site and has not been able to return it. If this is how this company does business then the United States Attorney general should get involved in yet another shady company located in China.

They inappropriately sized and overpriced for the cheap material.

The company did not provide any information on how to return the product nor how to contact them. I have cautioned my friends and family about purchasing items from China because of this situation.

Comments

How long did it take to receive your order?

Davismicro - Badly made dresses

Wynantskill,New York

I ordered 4 dresses from a company called Rosegal. It is one of the Davismicro online stores.

I am 5 ft 1 inch and 110 pounds. Dress #1, Ladies size medium, fit well otherwise. but it literally does not even cover my butt. It is not the kind of style that can be worn as a shirt!

Dress #2 is sewed very badly, threads sticking out from the seams, and the sleeves are set in very badly, all bunched up. Dress #3 has a graphic print that is like a cheap iron on decal/ It's very stiff and was already peeling off it places on arrival. Dress # 4 is a directional print, and it is all crooked and cockeyed. I have not bothered to try to return the items because the expense isn't worth it.

I'm going to give them to the kids for playing dress up. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Davismicro - Davis micro-li chuyun

I bought a black and white purse that was sent to me the size of a

childs purse. I sent the purse back and have not received a any of my back for it; However I have found out there location and main address; I will now start the police and the courts looking into this fake company.

I have another address also: davis micro Li chun bldg c4-c8 glp park #88 xiandia ave yuanqu suzhou jiangsu 21521 china. your fake company changes addresses regularly; I can always find them.

Reason of review: no money returned.

I didn't like: Way they do bussiness.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1455556994

I ordered some nice trousers 4 weeks ago still not got them WTF !!!! B

Davismicro - Top Review

Received 2 tops that were too small, called and also submitted on the web my complaint that the company says they do not have these tops and I'm calling the company on the return address!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I received a sweater I payed for doesn't fit wrong size i asked for my money back and didn't get it or a response still have it in package please contact me thank you

#1120341

can u give me the returns address please bought a cardigan asked for size 26 was send a size 12 inside the wool was all over the place long strands hanging down i cud have knitted it better my self and i cant knit thank you for any and all reply's

Davismicro - Li Chunyun Bldg. C4-C8 GLP Park #88 Xiandia Ave SIP YUANQU SUZHOU JIANGSU 21521 CHINA

i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits. As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back.

The one top left comes in so far it does not cover my ***. The top right one with the red bow, is almost acceptable, but the opening in the front is unattractive and the top front rides so low it also exposes me. You see, I'm an almost 69 year old woman with a rather large bustline. I AWAYS CHECK size charts to convert to my size.

I also do not buy low-cut tops, backless clothing or clothing with holes that expose me. The package arrived today under my knickname rather than my legal name. I'd be arrested for exposure in any of these.....and can you see a Great-Grand-Mother wearing them? I want to return and get a refund.....definitely!!!

and would like to know which website they came from??? The ONLY clue I can find is the above address.

Reason of review: What could go wrong, did. I don't even know the charge!.

Preferred solution: Let me return these useless scraps, refund my money and tell me where these were supposedly ordered!.

I liked: Selection.

Comments

In all fairness, this company has amazing clothing with beautiful imprints. We all know sizing from China is smaller and you that in mind when ordering. I absolutely love the butterflies!

I thought I had ordered my "Hawaiian" print shirt via Amazon, but now I cannot find the seller. I ordered a Large, but the fit was very small.

I have no way of knowing how to return the shirt for a larger size, or a refund. I would not do business with this seller again.

Albany, Oregon, United States #1319188

Same thing wroung size; but the package says on it 3XL Here's the problem china's men or woman are such smaller? Its a 3XL but I three of those little guys....

Will not shop with them on anything again... Trump is on the right track: But American!

to Upset #1363250

Were you able to get a refund if so can you tell me how because I am having the same problem.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1306207

I received a package from this place.... it was a swimsuit...

I did not purchase a swimsuit... wtf

I Bound 2 shirts and they are not big enough I ordered a 3X and a 5X and I normally wear a 3X and even the 5x is too small how do I return them my phone number is 615 892 0248

I received the item advertised. It is LOW quality, the WRONG SIZE, and not worth the money.

I am mailing it back to you for a refund. It was very difficult reading the return address on the package and took many tries to get it.

New Albany, Indiana, United States #1263483

My order arrived 30 lays late..returning it...never again will I order from Twinkle Deals ..a scam

New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States #1258439

Rose wholesale

Brookline, Massachusetts, United States #1234609

Quisiera conocer su catálogo complu

I just received a sweater from the same address.

I didn't order this.

Marina, California, United States #1202313

You did not send me what I asked for you sent what ever

Lompoc, California, United States #1198279

I bought 4 pairs of cargo shorts, Men's size 36" waist.

When I received them (I am a girl who wears size 7/8 juniors)

with a 26/17" waist they were tight... No return address or label!

I threw away my money because of their mis-sizing.

They run at least 4 to 5 sizes smaller than states.

So disappointing. a 0 out of 10 points

Mishawaka, Indiana, United States #1192532

I received a package with a swim suit in it. I did Not order a swim Suit and want to send it back and not be charged. I believe this is a scam and want to know how to get in contact with them.

to Anonymous #1266342

me too. did you find a way?

Inwood, West Virginia, United States #1191137

Yes me too I order a wig and its no return label or anything in here to help us return it so am going to the post office for help.

me too I have to send stuff back I m sure I got ripped off

Los Angeles, California, United States #1183252

I just bought shorts size 38 and the shorts does say 38 but it's really a size 32

Attica, Indiana, United States #1177320

Did you find out where to return things

i just got a "sweater" looks like a scarf with one end like a collar that doesn't for over my head. I did not order this.

I was going to return it to the address on the label. There is no receipt.

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1171839

Don't purchase items from this person the sizes are not true a xxl is about a large, I have 5 items i purchased from her at one time and none are true to size so now i am going to try and sell them to someone local where i live so i don't take a total loss on the item

ddoes anyone have a phone number to this place? I was charged for 3 bathing suits and only received 2 plus they don't fit and want to return.

Any help?? Thanks

Yep, just bought two T-Shirts from dresslily.com - ordered one large and other X-large. Cant fit into either, they are labeled as ordered but actual size is small at best.

Dresslily is operated by a russian dude, goods shipped from china via Li Chunyun with same address as above.

Westerners have to buy at least 3 sizes bigger in order to just fit your frame let alone bulges. BTW, Li Chunyun also put their value on the postage label - less than 1/3 the price dresslily.com sell it.

I ordered some things from Rose Gal and receives them. They don't fit like they should.

I was looking to return but there are so many restrictions I gave up. I then received a bathing suit that I did not order. I don't believe I was charged. It is a small and would like to return if I could.I searched and found this address.

What should this racket.

Watch out if you ordered anything from Rosegal. What is this racket?

I placed an order for two dresses when I received they were the worst made dresses I have ever seen, there wasn't enough material to make a child, this company is a real joke, no return address I had to contact my credit card company in fear that they might try to charge my card again. My bank gave me a 917 number but no one picks up. STAY AWAY FROM ROSE WHOLESALE

Hi, what was the website you found these bathing suits at?

#1119407

Hi. I received some items from the same address and would like to return them back, because they dont fit me. Have you had any luck in finding their contact information?

I am having problems as well in returning 2 tops, have been told I have wrong Number and they do not sell what was sent to me, I called the company on the return address label. Am going to report it as seems to be a scam!

View more comments

Davismicro - Beware This Company is NOT What Meets the Eyes

This company runs a "business" out of China named "Li Chunyun". Its product is just awful.

I am in the process of halting my Amx payment and getting a full refund.

The pictures of the clothing as I viewed on facebook are incredibly deceiving. The quality is worse than poor. The 2 shirts I received look little like their pictures. The material is quite poor and the size is far too small.

The large that I ordered actually look like a child size 8-10. I have never experienced fraud in this degree.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Quebec, Quebec, Canada #1267197

Hi

I'd receive a bustier from your store.

I lite it it's beautyfull

My problem is that the size 2X in China is not the same size 2X in Canada.

So my bustier is too small!

I need 4X or 5X or the taller size that you have please. How can wee proceed to exchange the bustier?

Can you help me? Thank's a lot, I appreciate your help and recommend your store to my friends. Bustier red K007(SU) SU14816365294205 D.

Giguere 60 rue du Pomerol app. 103 Boisbriand, Québec Canada J7G 3J7 phone number 450-951-7154 MERCI!

Inwood, West Virginia, United States #1191138

wish I knew this b4 I made and order last week just got here and not even what was showed that I order and it no return label or address,

San Diego, California, United States #1183808

Can someone please help me contact this company?. They sent me shorts and a couple of shirts that are not the size they say they are, the shirts do not even fit over my arms and they are supposed to be a large and the shorts say they are a 36 but they are maybe a 32. So please if anyone can give me their info I would truly appreciate your help.

Sincerely

Dean

to dean Fairport, New York, United States #1184192

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING. SHAM COMPANY AND POOR PRODUCTS.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1176827

the same thing happened to me... beware of this unscrupulous company !

so how do we return and get a refund?

to Anonymous Syracuse, New York, United States #1204949

did you find out how to return ? just awful !! i have the same problem

I bought a shirt also this month and it arrived like a childs 10-12 not an XL, material is horrible, slippery shiny, not a long sleeve shirt, but 3/4 length. Who do I complain to?

dresslily.com also do this - use the same chinese supplier and sizes are extremely small but tagged large

Is this rosewholesale or cupshe?

yeah us too ... boo

View more comments

Davismicro - Simple Review #1454100192

this was the company that took my order for a camera last year and i never recieved it this most definitely seems like a scam .