Davismicro - Fake item sold

I purchased a 'pandora' leather bracelet and it is obviously a fake and nothing like what was advertised. Have tried emailing everyone i can find.

They claim the payment was made through paypal but i dont have a paypal account.

My bank cant help me because it was through paypal.

Will keep emailing who i can but think I am getting no where. This ad for the item was also on facebook that is how i saw it.

Looks like i lost out

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Davismicro - Absolute fraudster!

I lost over $400 because of this absolutely awful company. They are complete fraudsters. I unfortunately only read a review moments after placing my order in January, whilst the prizes seemed too good i assumed it was just the sales (a mistake I will NEVER make again) and realised that i'd been ripped off, so I cancelled my order and they confirmed with me the ticket status was closed and my order was cancelled, THEN HAD THE NERVE TO TAKE MY MONEY AND CLOSE DOWN MY ACCOUNT SO I COULDN'T FILE A COMPLAINT!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1451691248

I never ordered ur products, nor ever heard of ur company. Has fraud written all over ur website.

Contacting better business burearegarding ur fraudlent business transactions!!!

Beware u lowlives!!! Ur gonna need it!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Davismicro - 2 Jumpsuits

Sent them back in October, still did not get replacement. Dresslily gave me the run around and your company kept my money.

One was pink the other was orange. Needed size large not 4 XLarge.. This has been going on for three months, I have never had a problem like this in returning and receiving the correct item.

I have sent several messages to Dresslily and they are giving me all kinds of excuses for me not getting a refund or my items that I ordered. This is not good for you nor Dresslily, I will never order through them again.

Davismicro - This incident was not Ranger, Tx.

Ranger,Texas

This happened in Wichita Falls, Tx, 76306. Don't know how Ranger, Tx.

got on here.

This company will never recieve my business or anyone I know. Between Dresslily and DavisMicro they are thieves and this is so unfair to the consumers. Taking people's money like this is unforgivable.

We work hard for our money and for a company to *** hard working people, such as myself, will never find success and no good will come to them eventually. I want my money back and so far waiting over 3 months is ridiculous.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1450573770

I ordered 2 items in november. Never received them. Do not know how to get my money.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1450475847

$80 taken from my account????

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Davismicro - FRAUD ALERT

I bought over $800 worth of merchandise from a company called ROSEGAL. They never sent me a "confirmation", "processed" and or "shipped" email.

But they did charge my Luckily Credit Card through PayPal using the name DavisMicro. When I try to call ROSEGAL, I get a recording saying that the inbox is full and then a busy signal, followed by a hang up. When I try do a online live chat on the website it says that they are closed no matter what time I call. I've tried unsuccessfully to clear this up w/ PayPal, but they don't seem to find "an account" for me...hmmmm.

Luckily my bank is working on giving me back my money and then I guess it will be up to them to work it out w/ PayPal.

Comments

Hi

I made the same really bad experience with Rosegal online..the items online look great but the quality sent is terrible and too small and you can see that it is all made in Asia, cheap...they make it look like an US online portal but the parcel came from Hong Kong and yesterday I even got an invoice from DHL to pay 40sfr VAT - there is no contact email, Hotline number and live chat is NOT working, I will call my bank today and inform the police about that all. Never ever again....

Same here- but only $20!

Davismicro - No Show With Delivery

I regret not researching this company. Obviously they are scam artists.

I hope that PayPal will take note not to approve any more transactions with them. Waiting a month for a dress I ordered has been very upsetting. They took the money, of course, but have not delivered. What a sham and a *** if ever there was one!

I am required to use at least a 100 words to submit this complaint...I guess the filler is...Don't trust anyone selling from China or any other foreign country unless you get enough information to feel secure about doing a transaction with them. It happens, but PayPal is reputable and hopefully will follow up on whoever this company is now.

I didn't like: Fraud.

Comments

Claremont, Tasmania, Australia #1071957

I too am awaiting delivery since transaction on 18/10/2015 I as well paid thru paypal, believed to be m/cycle parts/ accessories.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1447133719