Davismicro - Unexpected transaction with no reason

Hello, I don't know what Davismicro is, but suddenly about 50 euros (75 dollars) dissapeared from my credit card, and I have no idea how it happened, the only sites I have bought from are ebay and G.I Brick (for lego things, I can trust that), and Steam, which again, I am already using for years and I can trust. I don't get it, a name that I have never heard stole my money, this is so annoying and confusing, I am really, really angry now.

I'm so freaking pissed off, I'm reporting it. You won't be happy for long.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Moline, Illinois, United States #928466

I ordered high heel boots and they never came to me wow

Davismicro - NÃO CONSIGO TROCAR O PRODUTO.

Poá,State Of São Paulo

Senhores, preciso trocar a numeração de (Jacket 65% cotton/35%rayon. A marca é REVERLEUOMO. A numeração que veio no código de barras da embalagem é: H14005002548766P4096202. Necessito do tamanho XL(extra grande). Não consigo contato com a empresa. Como devo proceder para não perder o prazo da troca? Meu e-mail: oliveiralima1968@bol.com.br Não me lembro, exatamente a exatamente o nome da parceira da davismicro que me fez a venda, mas acredito que pelo dados que eu forneci vocês sejam capazes de identificá-la.A compra foi realizada no mês sete (julho) e o produto chegou no dia 04 de novembro. Segue meus dados

Fone: 46361813. Rua Rio Grande do Sul, 272

Vila Lúcia- Poa- Cep: 08557-730.

Edson Oliveira Lima.

Reason of review: Preciso trocar a numeração do produto..

Davismicro - Extra charges

I ordered two sets of apple iphone 4s earphones. The price seemed to good to be true, and it included free shipping....but I did it anyway.

I see the paypal notice of the correct amount coming out of my account, but the next day there was an additional charge of $9.82 from *DAVISMI 4029357733 CA in my bank statement. It was not a ton of money, but I don't like being lied to or cheated.

After reading other complaints here, I expect the earphones will not work at all. We will see when they get here, if they do.

Davismicro - Refund Review from Baltimore, Maryland

I ordered from dresslily.com and even after 2weeks i havent received it yet.I wany my money refunded

Ellwood City, Pennsylvania, United States #1070922

did u ever get this resolved?

I ordered from dresslily paid $20 extra for fast shipping. My package came a month late and damaged.

The problem is I'm in the United States and dresslily is in China. Order was placed in October. Finally got my refund in February.

Never place orders from Facebook ads. They gave me a hard time about getting a refund and late responding to emails

Davismicro - Everbuying.com reviews

i don't know what people happen ,but I'm buying cell phone form everbuying.com , the product worth it , what do you want? low price and you want real iPhone ,god please !

so I'm glad ,and not blame anybody !

Comments

amyli
San Francisco, California, United States #628025

everbiying is an very useful site,i agree with you ,i used buy an android cellphone in everbuying, it is worth to buy again. :grin :grin :grin

bruce_dan2012
Paris, Michigan, United States #628017

I have recently purchased an item through Everbuying.com.I like this site.. :grin :grin :grin

Stay Away From EverBuying.com/DavisMicro.com

I ordered (what appeared to be) a nicely equipped e-tablet from EverBuying.com. It listed at $223.06, Insurance: $5.46, and Fast Freight: $10.21. Total: $238.73. A couple weeks later, it finally arrived and right out of the box it is dead in the water. I can tell it "turned on", but no video display. Their tech support was no help and after a number of days getting the run-a-round, I was fed up and simply wanted to return it for a full refund.

After another week of various emails to attempt this, they pointed me to DavisMicro.com to get my refund. After another week or so, DavisMicro informed me they would only refund $170 as they don't reimburse for shipping (I was told "$50+ dollars for shipping was built into the advertised price"). For weeks I went round and round with them on this but to no avail.

Although they did reimburse a fraction of what I paid, I still lost over $60, not to mention the return shipping I had to pay before finding out they would not refund the full amount.

I then provided an honest review of the product (and what I went through with the company) and, no surprise here, they never posted it.

Please find another source to do your business with... They are AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.

San Leandro, California, United States #933513

I'm going through my bank statements and up pops a charge for $70.73 to Globalgrow Dec 16,2014. I never purchased or authorized a purchase from this company.

I went to the website and nothing comes up.

It gives a email address of support@globalgrow.com The email provided a receipt no and a Invoice ID. It then associated the order with PayPal but gave no indication as to what was "alledgedly" purchased!

BEWARE of this site..they are fraudulently making charges on your credit card!!!!!!!!

I am contacting my credit card company for a full refund!

I wish i read this before buying from them. I bought a tablet for my son $72 and when we received package and it was like Christmas morning for my 6 yr old on a summer afternoon.

So we got the tablet, charged it, followed direction. Green light came on so we are ready to turn it on, we turned it on and the screen was blank and it was black and gray with picture but it looked like it was cracked from the inside! So sad to see the look on my son's face from happy to sad! So i contact them and they said, to send it back and they'll send me a new one, but i was not to send it with US post office or UPS, or FEDex, but only DHL???!

so i check out DHL's prices and to send back tablet were to cost me almost $80 WTH?! So i contact them that its too pricey to send back if i can send it back US Postal which is a bit cheaper for me, because its their fault for sending me a tablet that is not working! And they told me if you want to fix it yourself, they'll refund me $13 to fix it, i'm like this is AMERICA, you can't a *** tablet case for that! So they offered to send me a new tablet, but i have to pay an extra $55 on top of the $72 of my money that they still have!

WTF?! If i wanted to spend $127 i would of bought an emerson or Panasonic tablet or a nabi jr tablet for my son looong ago! This is what i get for buying international! And still customer service people are still trying to work something out with me!

Can't they understand, I JUST WANT MY $$$ BACK! :( :( :upset :eek :cry :upset :( :(

to UnHappy #722581

now...DHL for a junior box package is $110+ :sigh eFF, NO in *** i'm paying that! :(

THANKS FOR THE INFO!! :x I WAS JUST GONNA ORDER SOME STUFF FROM THEIR SITE BUT AFTER READING ALL THESE REVIEWS...NO THANKS!

THANK GOD I READ THIS SITE FIRST!!

I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM THEM NOW!!! :? :roll :eek :x

Jasper, Indiana, United States #626270

Ordered items in January of 2013. Waited patienly for 2 months, then contacted them.

After getting the run around saying please wait for a totla of 3 months before getting excited, then telling me to check my post office. I was fed up. Wanted my full refund and they denied me my money. This company is a SCAM.

They either get you to pay extra for shipping insurance or they scam you buy not even sending out the item and tell you that you didnt have insurance so there is nothing they can do. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

Goodkevin
New York, New York, United States #612267

I don't know whether you said is true or not, but I also buy Kirra Womens Lace Dress from everbuying, and I love that it's somewhat open back. I usually have problems finding dresses due to my height, but I found this dress was still long enough for me to wear.

The only thing different about this in person is it is a little darker than pictured. So I think there are some good enough products on the low price if you are good at shopping online.

Augusta, Maine, United States #590326

They are horrible. I ordered an MP3 Player from them, and it was fine, and then I ordered another one but with more options like an HDMI out and 1080P recording.

Well when that arrived it was non working and one of the buttons was stuck. Sent it back and they confused the order and sent me another standard MP3 player. I spent a month trying to show them their error... they don't care.

Do not buy from them, and spread the word. By the by...

there are several companies connected to Everybuying.com. Check before you buy from them.

I purchased items from here recently that are not working. I submitted a return request to send the product back.

2 weeks and more than 10 email responses back and forth, and they still won't take them back! They keep telling me I'm not working the product correctly. I ordered 20 of these phone chargers as gifts. The customer service response to me when I requested a return was '"I find it hard to believe all the items aren't working." Well 10 out of the 20 didn't work and I can't risk the rest since they are gifts.

So far...I'm still out of money. Terrible!

anybody have their number i wanna call then so bad please help

#542029

Thanks for posting your complaints. I was just looking at the Everbuying site.

I was looking for a good priced tablet and happened to look at Craigslist. Everbuying had an ad on Craigslist for my area and they are supposedly overseas.

Shoulda read this before . Ordered 3phone cases & 2 chargers about 3 weeks ago & they're still not here. Big surprise -_-

*** me !!! Should of read all the reviews before buying. Ordered a tablet took almost a month to get it, because I ordered was "hot merchandise and out of stock") when I finally did get it GUESS WHAT IT DOES NOT WORK.

turned on for like minutes and poof.

will not charge off the usb port on my computer, and the adapter they sent does not even work for American electrical sockets.

Now they want me to pay to return it. said dont ship it fast mail, ship it slow mail.

WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING !!!!!! SLOW MAIL, AND PAY, and then you will see what you can do or me.

I received a compact package in ten days. Anyway, not bad deal. If it wasn't for them I would never have got a adjustable Headlight, an earphone and a Portable Folding Knife at a low budgets.

to Slow but not dad deal #734617

Sounds like an EverBuying staff review :P

Everbuying is lier,they said on website located in USA,but actrally,they are you in China !!!!! Big Lier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a cell phone from everbuying and it did not work after following directions for putting in my sim card and getting an activation code. I tried 4 different sim cards and it NEVER worked.

I took it to 3 repair shops because Everbuying told me that a repair would be cheaper than shipping it back. All 3 shops told me to send it back...it could not be fixed. I paid to send it back. It cost me $28.00 USPS so I could get a tracking number.

I had to buy two extra phones (cheap...but at least they worked!!)because during activation they said when the phone I was calling on was deactivated...my Everbuying phone would be activated. It never was activated so I had to buy a phone to replace the phone that had been deactivated. It has been a huge nightmare. Oh, you can reach someone by phone but you have to call during their business hours...which are when most of us are sleeping.

And forget about finding someone who can speak and understand English.

And if you call during their lunch break they will tell you to call back!!! BAD COMPANY TO DO BUSINSESS WITH!!!!!

this web site did the same thing to me but only one problem i paid extra for a tracking number and never received it,i paid extra for insurance and nothing ,,i have tried to reach them like 30 times and they make this longer and longer so if you pay by paypal you only have 45 days to make a claim and they know it..i,m still waiting for a phone i bought68 days ago

I made an order on this website on Feb 13 2012. Shame on me.

It is now March 11, nearly a MONTH after placing my order and it hasn't even been processed yet. I have contacted the admin person "Mandy" who initally told me the items I paid for werent in stock and to pick another, which I did. She then told me they got the items in that I had originally ordered. THEN she told me to wait 5 days before they shipped it.

I am sooo upset tht I basically wasted $100 that I do not have to waste.

Is there anything I can do about this? I paid with paypal- can I contact them and have them reverse the transaction?

AVOID at all costs everbuying.com they have terrible customer attention and

for example I ordered 10 items and only 7 came and it took over a month to get here. When I told them the situation they apologized and sent 2 more items.

Keep in mind now I'm missing 1 more item. I am yet to receive it.

I bombard them with e-mails but to no avail. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DECEIVING WEBSITE!

I orderd slippers off there website just over a month ago and i have yet to receive anything. when i look up the tracking number and i change the last number it brings up someone else with all the same information that is aparently on my shipment exact same information. I think this website is a scam and after fighting back and forth with them through messages i can no longer read the messages that we have been sending each other on the claim off the website.

I would never ever order from them again considering i ordered my wedding dress from china and got it in under a month.

they are awful people to deal with

after no answers nd a month of back and forth emails i finally got my refund..wouldnt recommend

I cancelled an order before it even shipped. They refuse to give me a refund.

I literally cancelled it minutes after I ordered it. 2 Weeks later they still haven't given a refund.

It has horrible customer service and good luck if you want to contact them. The only way to contact the company is through email. IT seems like they only have one person responding to all issues, Holly- the administrator. I made a purchase on 11/08/11 and I didn't get my complete order until Dec. They sent me three cell phone cases that were not the correct item. I had to PAY for the return shipping and wait another 3 weeks to get the correct item. I was told they charge me a fee to ship out the correct item. REALLY? You sent me the wrong item and I have to pay for return shipping due to your mistake and you are going to be so kind to NOT charge me extra fees. There should be no fees and THEY should cover the return since it's YOUR mistake. So I had to pay for the return shipping and wait for them to resend it back to me. However, it took 2 wks of messaging for them to understand i want to return the items and to provide me with a return address!. They note that I need to make the return by USPS ONLY, which I wont be able to track.. So i had to ask if I can ship Fedex and it was fine;. I dont get it|. They don't provide tracking so I ask her to confirm where she shipped my items:. I live in San Jose, CA|. She shipped my items to a person name David Lee in Davis, CA?. WTF? So a month later, i am STILL trying to have them process my refund AND waiting for the three items. NEVER AGAIN

So to update how bad EVERbuying is... they FINALLY sent me the three phone cases they sent in Nov 2011 that were wrong. Guess what?? The three phone cases they resent are STILL the WRONG ONES!!! this is unbelievebable. AND HOLLY (whoever the f*** she is) claim to resend the makeup brushes after I return for refund. It's 2012! AND I still have not received a refund or a new set. Never again. NEVER. I wish someone can file a law suit or shut the site DOWN!!! SHUT IT DOWN! scamMING PPL'S $$$$$$$

it is now Feb 2012 and i still have not received the make up brushes HOLLY claimed to have sent and she is refusing to refund me. basically, they are stealing my money.

to lynn #622872

2600mAh Aluminum Alloy Series Cylindrical Tubes Power Charger Battery Bank for Various Cell Phones and Mobile Devices (Rose)accessory

I purchased 5 of their 2600mAh Aluminum Alloy Series Cylindrical Tubes Power Charger Battery for Cell Phones and Mobile Devices. They are a piece of junk and do not work. They also fail to tell you that you can not use them on a I Phone.

I have been working with their customer service department which has been a joke. They told me that I could keep all 5 devices and they would give a partial refund, or I could return them. I choose (for convenience) to keep them. My refund, no laughing please, was a total of $5.00. Not five dollars per unit ... $5.00 total. I paid a total of $38.40 per unit.

#419353

everbuying completely screwed me. they even said "*** you" to me over facebook.

a completely public forum. a great way to get your money back is CALLING PAYPAL, they were able to get me a refund in 3hours!!!

CALL PAYPAL. the company is under watch according to them and if enough people call they will shut it down!!!!!

did anyone stop to think that maybe all the ELECTRONICS you have received are damaged because they are shipping all the way from china? you can imagine how beaten and smashed up they can get just in the long delivery process from being piled on and thrown around.

They generally are shipped by boat and i'm sure the people working on them don't get two *** that your computer tablet says "fragile" all over it. I have purchased non-electronic/non-fragile items from everybuying.com many times with absolutely no complains and no problems. They mass produce everything and with low prices, there are very very busy as you should understand. Refunds get forgotten and transactions get misplaced...

to you, it is 1-out-of-1 transactions...

to them, it is 1-in-a-1,000 transactions. you just have to keep on top of things and pester them if you must.

TOTALLY SCAM.. I BOUGHT A $120 ANDROID TABLET, 8GB MEMORY AND THEY SENT ME A 2GB MEMORY.

INTERNAL MEMORY SHOULD BE 4GB AND IT WAS ONLY 1GB SO THE TABLET IS VERY SLOW. THE MEMORY IS STUCK INSIDE THE TABLET SO CAN NOT TAKE OUT. THEY PROVIDE CHINESE WEBSITE FOR TRACKING SO BEWARE IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND CHINESE. PAYPAL DONT MAKE REFUNDS.

HOLLY, CUSTOMER AGENT DOESNT KNOW PROPER ENGLISH SO YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOU CANT UNDERSTAND HER.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE, DONT GET FOOLED WITH THEIR CHEAP PRODUCTS. YOU'RE JUST WASTING YOUR MONEY.

Never buy from everbuying.com

I purchased a tablet Pc took 31 days from the day I ordered it..When I recieved it.It was damaged the screen was all scratched up and the speacker are blown..I contacted them and they told me I had to pay the shipping to send it back for a new one.. If they wouldnt of sent me a damaged Tablet in the first place.This would'nt of happened but they are refusing to pay the return postage..when they sent it damaged right from their company..It wasn't damaged from shipping either..I even sent them pictures...

Do Not buy from these people. you will be sorry

Spam has to come from some ebay deal, i thought ebay would keep your original email adress hidden. keeps me wondering how they got hold of mine.

p.s. dont bother to unsubscribe.

davismicro-gavno a ne magazin.Tam moshenniki.

They are scammers! If you file a Paypal claim they try to trick into to canceling claim before they will refund you. Which is nonsense since they can refund you by responding to the claim.

EVERBUYING.COM , last month , i have found this website , there is a kind of headset just sold for $0.01 , i was very very curious and wanted to buy , but i was afraid i would lost my credit card informaton , think about 3 days , i finally decided to buy 2 pcs to have a try , but the website just allow one person buy 1 pcs in two weeks ,so i bought one pcs , after 3 days i paid , i sent email to the company to ask the status of my orders , about 10hours , i got reply ,they told me that ,$0.01 headset is a promotions,they got lots of orders ,they have to send it one by one ,and they told me to wait 5-10 days ,after they sent , they will send email to me , so i wait their email , after 9 days , i really got the email ,they said ,they have sent the package by hongkong post ,it will takes about 7-25 days to reach me ,i dont care the $0.01 ,so i dont expect to get it , but after 10 days , i got as urprise that i got the headset ,i am very excited , i opened the package Immediately, and connect it with my mp4 , i am excited again , the headset can work well , my god , so now i trust this website , i introduced this website to my friends , if you are a new customer , I SUGGEST TO BUY A CHEAP ITEM TO TEST THIS WEBSITE ,THEN YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT THE EVERBUYING.COM.

They also advertise via SPAM. These people suck

dont buy any thing from them they have sheet quality

they are scammers

View more comments

DavisMicro - BrandsDragon

I purchased 2 (Fake looking iphones) 4gs TV Quad Dual hiphones they call it from Davismicro on 01/11/2011 for a total of $146.65. I knew they would be cheap looking but they were for my 9 and 12 year old kids. When I got them, they were not even what the internet showed. You had to smash the screen to make it do anything and on one of the phones, the interface did not even work. They were awful and not what they said I would get. I sent an email to return them, actually several before I got a response.

Finally spoke with Catherine at 503-419-5986 and she told me to take them to a shop and get them fixed. She said it would cost too much to ship them back to China. I told her NO, I will ship them back and I want my money back as they did not send me what I ordered and they did not even work. She gave me a US address in CA and told me to send them there and they would refund my money less shipping.

I sent the phones back certified and emailed them with the tracking number. They received them on January 25th, 2011 but to this date, never refunded my money. I have sent emails and called several times with no luck or response.

I called my bank and told them what happened. They issued me a provisional credit and said they would go after that company. I have not heard anything back as of today. DavisMicro / Yilutong Technology CO / Brands Dragon are a huge Rip Off and will take your money and send you Junk that don't work and will not refund your money. Stay away from this website and company. I repeat, do not do business with DavisMicro / BrandsDragon they will take your money.

Comments

I have experienced the same result from this company for the past two months. I purchased a fake smart phone from this company, it took them almost 1 1/2 months to ship it too me and it wasn't even the right phone, they sent me another phone that once arrived, it never worked.

It didn't cut on, after charging the thing for possibly a day, it cut on, and when I took it to a store to get the phone on a plan, it costed me $120 not incl. the cost of the phone/shipping rate. $120 just to hook the phone up. The internet never worked, i could sent text messages and i couldn't place calls.

When I would try to go wireless, it would just freeze up and it wouldn't shut off until the battery ran dead which was usually 1 day. It put a virus on my pc when I got ready to try to sync music to the phone, and my brand new Dell had the Blue Screen of Death on it. It took a lot to get it off, although I don't think its completely off, the virus goes strait to your audio files, so that's how i knew it was the phone. I am just as disgusted as you are about this company and their faulty products.

Why bother selling a piece of junk and risk getting bad publicity about your company? Its just plain ole *** and ***, that's what. I've been going back and forth for well over a month with the emails disputing the phone with this company and they keep telling me to ship it back at my expense and that they would only refund the phone and for me to ship to a California address. IF it took them almost 2 months to send me my phone, why would I send the phone to Calif.

for them to take months to send me a refund if I get it. The company really do expect me to close out my complaint even though the problem still exist. Now I'm out of $173 for this entire phone; which by the way was a birthday present for myself.

Some present. So as advised earlier just stay AWAY from this company unless you like donating your money (hard earned $$$) for JUNK!

Bought two cellphones, three wrist watches, one headphones and an xbox360 remote control at www.davismicro.com and/or www.brandsdragon.com, all items showing at their web page as "in stock", my items were supposed to arrive 7-14 days after I bought the items, at least that was what their web page said. Thirteen days later, and after they charged in full my credit card for all items ordered (which they did immediately after I bought the items), I was contacted via email by a guy/girl/whatever named Jianli Deng with email service4@davismicro.com just to tell me that a cellphone and a watch were not on stock (when at the time I ordered in their web page it showed "in stock") and requested that I choose different products at a similar price and of the same shipping cost also informed me that the other items were sent.

I was not happy but I did and two days after he/she/whatever came back via email and requested me to pay a difference and someone sent an order to may paypal account for that payment. I was so mad that I answered that email telling him/her/whatever that I was not going to pay one more cent because their web page showed that all items were in stock, they charged me in full my credit card, they sent a partial order without even asking, had to choose two items that were not the ones that I initially bought and now they wanted me to pay a difference. I immediately started a dispute on paypal and afterwards I received an email from that Jianly Ding Dang Deng or whatever telling me that if I did not closed the dispute they were not going to send me anything and they were no longer going to sell products and/or to do business, basically he/she/whatever threatened me and tried to force me to close the dispute. Almost one month later I received their package which only contained one cellphone, one broken watch, the earphones and the xbox 360 remote control, so finally they did not sent three of my products ordered and paid and the wrist watch that they sent was broken.

Continued the paypal dispute and in the meantime people from davismicro.com / brandsdragon.com kept requesting that I closed the dispute in order to send the paid products. After one more month, sending all email communication with davismicro/brandsdragon via fax as well as photographs of the package and its contents and all related paperwork (by the way a waste of time the disputes on paypal, took them almost 2 months to decide that there was not sufficient evidence to sustain my claim), paypal just decided that the documents that I sent were not delivered on time (when they were sent when they requested same) and practically I was not only ripped off by davismicro/brandsdragon but also by paypal.

Please be aware of doing business with davismicro.com/brandsdragon.com their products are of so low quality, they send you broken products and even do not sent what you paid for and there is nothing you can do because even paypal can't, you will be robed, ripped off and scammed. I do not recommend this seller and/or paypal for future transactions.

DavisMicro.com: The worst service EVER

Ponce,Puerto Rico

I make a purchase 6 months ago, but never got the package. At the moment of the transaction, there was an insurance included and and I have been almost 5 months dealing with them because they are telling me that I have to keep waiting.

I asked for a refund several times and never answer. I chat almost with every represnetative and thay all told me the same.

I think they train them to give the same type of service and answers but no solutions to the consumer problems. I hope that this open the eyes of the other people.

Comments

yes ...this is happening to me as well!!!

I placed orders on rose Whole sale and dress lilllies as well!

WUHeping888