Davismicro Charge Review

Found a Payment on my Bank Statement dated 1DEC = davismicro and a series of numbers 4029357733 Aus. I have NEVER even heard of this Company before this. Surely 'Pay Pal' should do something about this Company called"davismicro"??

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1270172

I've been ripped off also 56.00 with PayPal and this company, ordered product and never received product! Can get ahold of co by phone.

Do not buy from this company.

Don not buy from this co, do not buy from this company's, do not buy from this company please!!!! Please

Davismicro - Simple Review #1481801982

1.4

I purchased $85 worth of items from this website and only 3 of my 12 items came. This is absolutely disgusting!

I thought I was getting a bargain, as I am a uni student and don't have much money. Instead I have been ripped off and my money stolen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Davismicro Shipping Service.

Davismicro - Clothing Review

1.8

Yup! Me too!

I'm older and should know better. Took a month to get part of my first order and nothing fits. An XL is more like a medium and the quality isn't good, but I wasn't expecting Ralph Lauren quality at these prices. I just wanted some sun dresses to knock around in.

There was no invoice in the bag either, no return address. They've already got my $118 from the first order so I'm fighting them for a RMA authorization and an address to mail to. Seems they think their customer service people have the right to decide who gets their money back. Well this is The USA and we don't operate like this.

Did i mention this stuff comes from China? I've called my bank to stop payment on the order i placed yesterday.

Had I received my first order before today, I would never have placed that second order. BEWARE

Davismicro - Review in Shopping category

Shirt size says extra lg and its more like a small..ridiculous and there is no where to send it back to get a refund..

Product or Service Mentioned: Shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Pinson, Alabama, United States #1299381

I have the same problem but somehow my credit card got the address to send the merchandise back to: PayPal Davis Micro (yes, they say "PayPal" is part of the company's name), PO Box 6605, Hagerstown, MD 21741

Thanks and good luck. I am also in the process of trying to get my money back.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1479055302

I ordered 4 shirts in October 2016 4 weeks ago and was charged for it on that day. Can't find out how to contact them and have not heard from them nor received the merchandise.

Diana Smith.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1478227502

Mulgrave,Victoria County

I ordered swimwear from davismicro. Not only have i been charged TWICE i havent even received the swimwear. Please help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1474505224

This company sold me a horrible vest. Not only does it not fit me but the material is aweful.

Dont buy from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fraud, Product.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1473056312

I had ordered 2 wigs 1 was a fluffy curly wig for 11.86 and the other wig was nikita black & brown for 10 69 I got ttacking and insurances on them. Your billed my checking account on Aug 12, 16 for merchandise that I had paid for and never received. Either credit ne 23 32 back to ny account by PayPal I will be calling the BBB and my bank for some insisted

Product or Service Mentioned: Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Davismicro - MY ORDER DISSAPPEARED!!!!

i ordered clothes from Rosegal and got charged 100$ for it , my order dissapeared and i only received half of my order !!!the payment went to David micro and not through paypal as usual .... who is this guy ?

tried to contact Rosegal but there is no help there. i will ask for a return cause i never received the items i paid. too sad cause rasegal seemed to be a large company with many costumers that seemed to be happy.... never again!!!

rosegal sucks it s a shame that they ripp off people that way . never order anything from rosegal , you ll get charged more and get les.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1266881

I ORDERED FROM THEM TOO...HAVE SEEN NOTHING FROM MY ORDER, BUT THEY HAVE MY MONEY....WILL POST ON FACEBOOK FOR EVERYONE TO SEE...DO NOT ORDER FROM ROSEGAL AS THEY WILL NOT SEND PRODUCTS!!!

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1210538

I bought a takini my money went to Davismicro it my item has not got to me is this a scam ?

to Anonymous Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1292933

It would appear so. Did your order come? Mine has not after 6 weeks and money gone.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1472491154

Pontypridd,Rhondda Cynon Taff

i only sent the order last week hope i have my items and their not as bad as people say feeling worried now i havnt had any confirmation only know this name because its on my bank statement