I purchased 2 (Fake looking iphones) 4gs TV Quad Dual hiphones they call it from Davismicro on 01/11/2011 for a total of $146.65. I knew they would be cheap looking but they were for my 9 and 12 year old kids. When I got them, they were not even what the internet showed. You had to smash the screen to make it do anything and on one of the phones, the interface did not even work. They were awful and not what they said I would get. I sent an email to return them, actually several before I got a response.

Finally spoke with Catherine at 503-419-5986 and she told me to take them to a shop and get them fixed. She said it would cost too much to ship them back to China. I told her NO, I will ship them back and I want my money back as they did not send me what I ordered and they did not even work. She gave me a US address in CA and told me to send them there and they would refund my money less shipping.

I sent the phones back certified and emailed them with the tracking number. They received them on January 25th, 2011 but to this date, never refunded my money. I have sent emails and called several times with no luck or response.

I called my bank and told them what happened. They issued me a provisional credit and said they would go after that company. I have not heard anything back as of today. DavisMicro / Yilutong Technology CO / Brands Dragon are a huge Rip Off and will take your money and send you Junk that don't work and will not refund your money. Stay away from this website and company. I repeat, do not do business with DavisMicro / BrandsDragon they will take your money.

Had an Experience with Davismicro?

Comments

I have experienced the same result from this company for the past two months.I purchased a fake smart phone from this company, it took them almost 1 1/2 months to ship it too me and it wasn't even the right phone, they sent me another phone that once arrived, it never worked.

It didn't cut on, after charging the thing for possibly a day, it cut on, and when I took it to a store to get the phone on a plan, it costed me $120 not incl. the cost of the phone/shipping rate. $120 just to hook the phone up. The internet never worked, i could sent text messages and i couldn't place calls.

When I would try to go wireless, it would just freeze up and it wouldn't shut off until the battery ran dead which was usually 1 day. It put a virus on my pc when I got ready to try to sync music to the phone, and my brand new Dell had the Blue Screen of Death on it. It took a lot to get it off, although I don't think its completely off, the virus goes strait to your audio files, so that's how i knew it was the phone. I am just as disgusted as you are about this company and their faulty products.

Why bother selling a piece of junk and risk getting bad publicity about your company? Its just plain ole *** and ***, that's what. I've been going back and forth for well over a month with the emails disputing the phone with this company and they keep telling me to ship it back at my expense and that they would only refund the phone and for me to ship to a California address. IF...

for them to take months to send me a refund if I get it. The company really do expect me to close out my complaint even though the problem still exist. Now I'm out of $173 for this entire phone; which by the way was a birthday present for myself.

Some present.So as advised earlier just stay AWAY from this company unless you like donating your money (hard earned $$$) for JUNK!

Bought two cellphones, three wrist watches, one headphones and an xbox360 remote control at www.davismicro.com and/or www.brandsdragon.com, all items showing at their web page as "in stock", my items were supposed to arrive 7-14 days after I bought the items, at least that was what their web page said.Thirteen days later, and after they charged in full my credit card for all items ordered (which they did immediately after I bought the items), I was contacted via email by a guy/girl/whatever named Jianli Deng with email service4@davismicro.com just to tell me that a cellphone and a watch were not on stock (when at the time I ordered in their web page it showed "in stock") and requested that I choose different products at a similar price and of the same shipping cost also informed me that the other items were sent.

I was not happy but I did and two days after he/she/whatever came back via email and requested me to pay a difference and someone sent an order to may paypal account for that payment. I was so mad that I answered that email telling him/her/whatever that I was not going to pay one more cent because their web page showed that all items were in stock, they charged me in full my credit card, they sent a partial order without even asking, had to choose two items that were not the ones that I initially bought and now they wanted me to pay a difference. I immediately started a dispute on paypal and afterwards I received an email from that Jianly Ding Dang Deng...

Continued the paypal dispute and in the meantime people from davismicro.com / brandsdragon.com kept requesting that I closed the dispute in order to send the paid products. After one more month, sending all email communication with davismicro/brandsdragon via fax as well as photographs of the package and its contents and all related paperwork (by the way a waste of time the disputes on paypal, took them almost 2 months to decide that there was not sufficient evidence to sustain my claim), paypal just decided that the documents that I sent were not delivered on time (when they were sent when they requested same) and practically I was not only ripped off by davismicro/brandsdragon but also by paypal.

Please be aware of doing business with davismicro.com/brandsdragon.com their products are of so low quality, they send you broken products and even do not sent what you paid for and there is nothing you can do because even paypal can't, you will be robed, ripped off and scammed.I do not recommend this seller and/or paypal for future transactions.