1.7
Layout of Store

Yup!Me too!

I'm older and should know better. Took a month to get part of my first order and nothing fits. An XL is more like a medium and the quality isn't good, but I wasn't expecting Ralph Lauren quality at these prices. I just wanted some sun dresses to knock around in.

There was no invoice in the bag either, no return address. They've already got my $118 from the first order so I'm fighting them for a RMA authorization and an address to mail to. Seems they think their customer service people have the right to decide who gets their money back. Well this is The USA and we don't operate like this.

Did i mention this stuff comes from China? I've called my bank to stop payment on the order i placed yesterday.

Had I received my first order before today, I would never have placed that second order.BEWARE

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Davismicro. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Davismicro.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Davismicro to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Davismicro?

Comments