1.6K views
Layout of Store

i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits.As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back.

The one top left comes in so far it does not cover my ***. The top right one with the red bow, is almost acceptable, but the opening in the front is unattractive and the top front rides so low it also exposes me. You see, I'm an almost 69 year old woman with a rather large bustline. I AWAYS CHECK size charts to convert to my size.

I also do not buy low-cut tops, backless clothing or clothing with holes that expose me. The package arrived today under my knickname rather than my legal name. I'd be arrested for exposure in any of these.....and can you see a Great-Grand-Mother wearing them? I want to return and get a refund.....definitely!!!

and would like to know which website they came from???The ONLY clue I can find is the above address.

This person wrote the review because of "what could go wrong, did. i don't even know the charge!" at Davismicro and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davismicro to "let me return these useless scraps, refund my money and tell me where these were supposedly ordered!".

Author liked the most selection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davismicro bathing suit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davismicro?

Comments

In all fairness, this company has amazing clothing with beautiful imprints. We all know sizing from China is smaller and you that in mind when ordering. I absolutely love the butterflies!

I thought I had ordered my "Hawaiian" print shirt via Amazon, but now I cannot find the seller.I ordered a Large, but the fit was very small.

I have no way of knowing how to return the shirt for a larger size, or a refund.I would not do business with this seller again.

Albany, Oregon, United States #1319188

Same thing wroung size; but the package says on it 3XL Here's the problem china's men or woman are such smaller?Its a 3XL but I three of those little guys....

Will not shop with them on anything again...Trump is on the right track: But American!

to Upset #1363250

Were you able to get a refund if so can you tell me how because I am having the same problem.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1306207

I received a package from this place....it was a swimsuit...

I did not purchase a swimsuit...wtf

I Bound 2 shirts and they are not big enough I ordered a 3X and a 5X and I normally wear a 3X and even the 5x is too small how do I return them my phone number is 615 892 0248

I received the item advertised.It is LOW quality, the WRONG SIZE, and not worth the money.

I am mailing it back to you for a refund.It was very difficult reading the return address on the package and took many tries to get it.

New Albany, Indiana, United States #1263483

My order arrived 30 lays late..returning it...never again will I order from Twinkle Deals ..a scam

New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States #1258439

Rose wholesale

Brookline, Massachusetts, United States #1234609

Quisiera conocer su catálogo complu