Davismicro - Li Chunyun Bldg. C4-C8 GLP Park #88 Xiandia Ave SIP YUANQU SUZHOU JIANGSU 21521 CHINA

i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits.As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back.

The one top left comes in so far it does not cover my ***. The top right one with the red bow, is almost acceptable, but the opening in the front is unattractive and the top front rides so low it also exposes me. You see, I'm an almost 69 year old woman with a rather large bustline. I AWAYS CHECK size charts to convert to my size.

I also do not buy low-cut tops, backless clothing or clothing with holes that expose me. The package arrived today under my knickname rather than my legal name. I'd be arrested for exposure in any of these.....and can you see a Great-Grand-Mother wearing them? I want to return and get a refund.....definitely!!!

and would like to know which website they came from???The ONLY clue I can find is the above address.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
    • Selection
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
What could go wrong, did. I don't even know the charge!
Preferred solution:
Let me return these useless scraps, refund my money and tell me where these were supposedly ordered!
Product or service
Bathing Suit
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #788469

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Davismicro? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 20 #1229648

I just received a sweater from the same address.
I didn't order this.

Aug 22 #1202313 Marina, California

You did not send me what I asked for you sent what ever

1 0 Reply

Aug 12 #1198279 Lompoc, California

I bought 4 pairs of cargo shorts, Men's size 36" waist.
When I received them (I am a girl who wears size 7/8 juniors)
with a 26/17" waist they were tight... No return address or label!
I threw away my money because of their mis-sizing. They run at least 4 to 5 sizes smaller than states. So disappointing. a 0 out of 10 points

Jul 30 #1192532 Mishawaka, Indiana

I received a package with a swim suit in it. I did Not order a swim Suit and want to send it back and not be charged. I believe this is a scam and want to know how to get in contact with them.

no trust chinise

Jul 27 #1191137 Inwood, West Virginia

Yes me too I order a wig and its no return label or anything in here to help us return it so am going to the post office for help.

Jul 13 #1184500

me too I have to send stuff back I m sure I got ripped off

Jul 09 #1183252 Los Angeles, California

I just bought shorts size 38 and the shorts does say 38 but it's really a size 32

Jun 24 #1177320 Attica, Indiana

Did you find out where to return things

Jun 18 #1174990

i just got a "sweater" looks like a scarf with one end like a collar that doesn't for over my head. I did not order this. I was going to return it to the address on the label. There is no receipt.

Jun 11 #1171839 Lynchburg, Virginia

Don't purchase items from this person the sizes are not true a xxl is about a large, I have 5 items i purchased from her at one time and none are true to size so now i am going to try and sell them to someone local where i live so i don't take a total loss on the item

May 23 #1163224

ddoes anyone have a phone number to this place? I was charged for 3 bathing suits and only received 2 plus they don't fit and want to return. Any help?? Thanks

May 04 #1153844

Yep, just bought two T-Shirts from dresslily.com - ordered one large and other X-large. Cant fit into either, they are labeled as ordered but actual size is small at best. Dresslily is operated by a russian dude, goods shipped from china via Li Chunyun with same address as above. Westerners have to buy at least 3 sizes bigger in order to just fit your frame let alone bulges. BTW, Li Chunyun also put their value on the postage label - less than 1/3 the price dresslily.com sell it.

Apr 12 #1143827

I ordered some things from Rose Gal and receives them. They don't fit like they should. I was looking to return but there are so many restrictions I gave up. I then received a bathing suit that I did not order. I don't believe I was charged. It is a small and would like to return if I could.I searched and found this address. What should this racket. Watch out if you ordered anything from Rosegal. What is this racket?

Apr 05 #1139759

I placed an order for two dresses when I received they were the worst made dresses I have ever seen, there wasn't enough material to make a child, this company is a real joke, no return address I had to contact my credit card company in fear that they might try to charge my card again. My bank gave me a 917 number but no one picks up. STAY AWAY FROM ROSE WHOLESALE

Mar 07 #1123630

Hi, what was the website you found these bathing suits at?

Feb 28 #1119407

Hi. I received some items from the same address and would like to return them back, because they dont fit me. Have you had any luck in finding their contact information?

Feb 12 #1110953

I am having problems as well in returning 2 tops, have been told I have wrong Number and they do not sell what was sent to me, I called the company on the return address label. Am going to report it as seems to be a scam!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Davismicro. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Davismicro.
Filing a new complaint about