Just received the order today and to my dismay the order arrived incorrect, containing two orange camouflage cargo shorts 36 size waist.The correct order should be, one orange and one white camouflage cargo shorts, both size 36 waist.

Can you send the white camouflage shorts, size 36, please? This will correct the order. Now, There's no order number. However I do have the USPS track number, which is: LS 965 052 465 CN.

I'm sure you can verify the order number based on this. My Contact email is Haze30@gmail.com. Please, send me an email and I will supply the address if that is still necessary and change the rating and review to all positive responses.

Thank you again for your time and correcting this order.Sincerely yours.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Davismicro and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davismicro to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davismicro and davismicro shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davismicro?

Comments