I have written numerous emails and been on the online chat but have had no assistance at all.Very disappointed with the service.

All I asked for was what I ordered and all I feel is ripped off. No one there wants to deal with anything at all ... they just are stealing from people and it is very wrong. Please be very careful of purchasing from them.

I would never again trust them as they have not proven willing to be of service and fix them problem that they created. The chat service will not deal with my issues and keeps palming me off saying to use the proper channels ... but I hear nothing from those channels at all.

I will warn everyone that I can talk to.Who sends a small shirt in XL packet?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fuguixing shirt from Davismicro and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davismicro to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davismicro for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davismicro?

Comments