Davismicro - Not a whole wig.

1.5

After seeing beautiful wig they were advertising on facebook I decided to purchase the braided wig. When wig finally came about 4-6 wks later it was a piece of trochete knitted hair and it was not enough to even use to make a wig. I paid $31.00 for 6 pices of trochete braids.

Davismicro - Scammers

They somehow got my card number, from Amazon I guess, and have charged my account $55.28 a couple of times and I guess they bought a gift card from Guitar Center since I don't shop there online. I have no proof that they are the ones who charged a card at Guitar Center, but they are the only company that stands out on my bank statement for making false charges.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Davismicro - Fantastic

Beihai St, Dadong Qu, Shenyang Shi, Liaoning Sheng, China, 110041
5.0

Ordered mens casual pants and a mens coat for $22. Really impressed with the quality. Ordering them again

Product or Service Mentioned: Pants.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Davismicro - Wig Review

I ordered three wigs and they r not what i ordered all three is wrong sty iam very pussed off and cant get n touch with them so who ever read this please dont order *** from they website

Product or Service Mentioned: Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

YellowBorderTerrier

Never will again. I thought I was ordering a whole wig for $31.00 and when the item came it was 6 pieces of trocete hair.

Only 6 pieces SMH. I couldn't even make a home made wig with that.

They made it look like the whole wig was that price not that you're purchasing only a closure. They got me this time but never will order from them again.

Davismicro - Return of a bathing suia

I ordered two bathing suits from your company over three months ago and need to return one of them nobody will send me the return address

Product or Service Mentioned: Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Davismicro - Fraudulent

I had NEVER heard of davis micro until I saw the charge on my credit card statement. davis micro fraudulently charged my credit card.

This company is made up of a bunch of scam artists. That's OK though because I got ahold of my credit card company and they have already reimbursed me and now they are going to come after YOU. You WILL pay. You sorry pieces of ***.

I don't know how you even got my information but it won't happen again.

I'm deleting my PayPal account and I cancelled my card. I'm going to make sure other people know about you so you can't scam them too.

Reason of review: you stole my money.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That you stole my money.

Davismicro - False Slander

Elizabeth penny has, once again, found a way to attack someone's integrity due to her ill mannered behavior and accusations. Having this nonsense posted on the internet is shamefully wrong!!! I want this removed, for it is ridiculously false!!!

Davismicro - Simple Review #1492652488

Still havent received my products been almost 2 months

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1486767982

I've been getting charged for purchases from / with this company. I've Never Ever Heard of this company before!!

You either straighten this up & send every single penny plus you have stolen from me!

Send a check to Vicky D Lindsey 19009 S. Laurel Park Rd SP 21 Compton, CA, 90220

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Davismicro - Who are they - how did paypal let them have my money

I have never ordered anything from this site "Davismicro" - I Don't even know who they are!!. I have not had any correspondence with them.

I have contacted paypal raised a dispute - the answer I have had is "A PayPal claims specialist has reviewed the case and determined that the claim does not meet the criteria for unauthorised use, so the case is now closed." What does this even mean? Have not received anything. But paypal won't refund me my money. Haven't had any proof that I ordered anything let alone what I ordered.

I know this is a scam. Has anyone had a similar experience.

Surely Paypal should do something about this - I have gone to several forums and there are lots of complaints about this "Davismicro" Apparently many people are being ripped off and mostly through paypal. Everyone please lodge complaints to "PAypal" hopefully the more complaints the sooner they will do something about it.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Ripped me off.

Comments

#1342035

Received a package addressed to an Adrian Smith my street address but a different zip code.

Going to check my PayPal now

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1323569

OMG this happened to me. i am on the line with paypal right now. getting no where but im not giving up

to ML Finn #1354358

You probably won't get anywhere with PayPal. They authorized 4 different companies to charge my credit card and I'm just going to delete my PayPal account so this doesn't happen again.

You should contact your credit card company or bank, whichever you made the purchase through. My credit card company is reimbursing me and going after the companies that scammed me.

VickyD
Los Angeles, California, United States #1285335

I have / had this problem with this company! Whoever or whatever this is has screwed up my account & me having the ability to pay my bills!

I've asked them to reimburse me but I haven't heard anything back. I've spoken to a few attorneys who are waiting to hear back from me!

Vicky

to VickyD Los Angeles County, California, United States #1316402

I sdon't know who ordered this or what it is! I didn't order anything or have I haven't received anything!

PlZ send my refund to Vicky D Lindsey 19009 S. Laurel Park Pl, SP 21, Compton, CA 90220!

Thank You!