Davismicro - Not happy

I ordered a watch and a sweater from Rosewood who in turn place my order through li Chun Yun The watch does not work and i never received my sweater. I am not happy because i put in a ticket with Rosewood about 4 days ago and they have not responded to my request for some type of redemption nor will they return my calls.

I will have to turn this over to my bank to get relief.

This is bad business practice, either you handle my concerns or get in touch with Rosewood and have them do it. They never mentioned on their site when i was ordering that i was dealing with another company off shore.

Harold Ellis

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: i want my money back if you cant send me a watch that works and deliver my sweater.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1472006760

I ordered a shirt a month ago an i still have not received it. This i hate the most people stealing money from people an not recieving the product.

Plus I'm disabled an i need my money!!!

This is a *** shame the company can give people what they order. The leason learned i will not order from a bogis company again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Davismicro - Charged my PayPal Credit Without my Knowledge or Consent....... wtf?

NEVER heard of this site. NEVER purchased ANY clothing online (from what I gathered, this is a clothing site) in about a year. This is absolutely asinine & unacceptable. Will be disputing this charge immediately. Look out for this on your credit card statements if you're a frequent online shopper for ANYTHING.

I can't believe that companies get away with this and that they stay in business. Disgusting.

I would like my money back IMMEDIATELY, if you have any sort of heart or credibility you will do so. Otherwise, this will be immediately notified to PayPal and charged back. I received NOTHING for this charge. FAR From ok....

Reason of review: Unauthorized Charge.

I didn't like: Dont know company.

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1188863

Get a grip on your emotions and dispute the charge

Irvine, California, United States #1188788

If you can tell me what I received for this charge, then I definitely won't be so angry but this is still ridiculous. I don't use my PayPal credit for ANYTHING. This is a disgrace to online shopping companies all over the world.

Davismicro - Clothing i was ripped off buying

I bought two shirts that are too small for me to wear. These people are a straight out burn!!~ You will get whats coming to you.

and what came to me was the shirt i wanted but for a doll.... How can a XL be so small oh thats right it takes a little burn artist to get a lot of people pissed off by selling something that isn't what was described before ordering this stuff. Clothing coming from China well you may have burned me this time but you will never prosper!

how low down can you be? In the long run it is just making yourself and all the little people in your cointry look bad wtf

Davismicro - Order is incorrect

Just received the order today and to my dismay the order arrived incorrect, containing two orange camouflage cargo shorts 36 size waist. The correct order should be, one orange and one white camouflage cargo shorts, both size 36 waist.

Can you send the white camouflage shorts, size 36, please? This will correct the order. Now, There's no order number. However I do have the USPS track number, which is: LS 965 052 465 CN.

I'm sure you can verify the order number based on this. My Contact email is Haze30@gmail.com. Please, send me an email and I will supply the address if that is still necessary and change the rating and review to all positive responses.

Thank you again for your time and correcting this order. Sincerely yours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Davismicro Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Wrong product sent.

Davismicro - Order is incorrect

Thank you again for your time and correcting this order. Sincerely yours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Davismicro Shipping Service.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1462323839

The item is not true to size

Reason of review: Not as described.

Davismicro - Ordered an XL shirt and received a very small shirt

I have written numerous emails and been on the online chat but have had no assistance at all. Very disappointed with the service.

All I asked for was what I ordered and all I feel is ripped off. No one there wants to deal with anything at all ... they just are stealing from people and it is very wrong. Please be very careful of purchasing from them.

I would never again trust them as they have not proven willing to be of service and fix them problem that they created. The chat service will not deal with my issues and keeps palming me off saying to use the proper channels ... but I hear nothing from those channels at all.

I will warn everyone that I can talk to. Who sends a small shirt in XL packet?

Product or Service Mentioned: Fuguixing Shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Davismicro - Simple Review #1460920407

Koeln,North Rhine-Westphalia

Hallo, habe ein kleid bei ihnen bestellt , wo ist es ? Wann kommt es an ? Wie lautet dir sendungsverfolgungsnummer ? Ich warte jezzt schon ein monat !!!!

Bittet um schnelle antwort !!

Lg

Danke

Davismicro - Poor merchandise and poor customer reltions

I ordered 2 items from Trendsgal aka IVAN aka DAVISMICRO. I ordered a pair of jeans and bustier.

I paid extra for expedited shipping. The order still took a long time to be delivered. You were not unable to track the order after it was ordered. When I finally received the order, the zipper was broke on the jeans and the bustier was much smaller than advertised on the size chart.

I needed to return the items but was spun into a circle *** when I tried to reach the shipper online. I eventually fedex'd the merchandise with all paperwork back to the return address in Staten Island New York which I assume is a third party. After the package had been delivered I emailed "ahappydeal.com" about the refund I was seeking.

I was denied the return by IVAN. I escalated my claim to paypal which obtained a refund on my behalf and accepted I accepted partial refund.