2.3

Ordered 10 days ago and have sent 3 inquiries about my order with no reply.Where is my order?

One more day and I contact my states attorney general. If this is a rip off site then please somebody let me know. Why do people do this? Like its not hard enough on all of us already?

I made the purchase in good faith the least you can do is either fill the order or give me my money back.I swear you guys are the ones that make on line shopping dangerous for everyone and its no wonder why?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of no reply. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of davismicro online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $74. Davismicro needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned davismicro online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Davismicro.

Had an Experience with Davismicro?

Comments

Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Davismicro - Ordered an XL shirt and received a very small shirt Davismicro "I have written numerous emails and been on the online chat but have had no assistance at all. Very disappointed with the service. All I asked for was what..." Read more Davismicro - 2 Jumpsuits Davismicro "Sent them back in October, still did not get replacement. Dresslily gave me the run around and your company kept my money. One was pink the other was orange...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more