I have never ordered anything from this site "Davismicro" - I Don't even know who they are!!. I have not had any correspondence with them.

I have contacted paypal raised a dispute - the answer I have had is "A PayPal claims specialist has reviewed the case and determined that the claim does not meet the criteria for unauthorised use, so the case is now closed." What does this even mean? Have not received anything. But paypal won't refund me my money. Haven't had any proof that I ordered anything let alone what I ordered.

I know this is a scam. Has anyone had a similar experience.

Surely Paypal should do something about this - I have gone to several forums and there are lots of complaints about this "Davismicro" Apparently many people are being ripped off and mostly through paypal. Everyone please lodge complaints to "PAypal" hopefully the more complaints the sooner they will do something about it.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Ripped me off.

Comments

#1342035

Received a package addressed to an Adrian Smith my street address but a different zip code.

Going to check my PayPal now

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1323569

OMG this happened to me. i am on the line with paypal right now. getting no where but im not giving up

to ML Finn #1354358

You probably won't get anywhere with PayPal. They authorized 4 different companies to charge my credit card and I'm just going to delete my PayPal account so this doesn't happen again.

You should contact your credit card company or bank, whichever you made the purchase through. My credit card company is reimbursing me and going after the companies that scammed me.

VickyD
Los Angeles, California, United States #1285335

I have / had this problem with this company! Whoever or whatever this is has screwed up my account & me having the ability to pay my bills!

I've asked them to reimburse me but I haven't heard anything back. I've spoken to a few attorneys who are waiting to hear back from me!

Vicky

to VickyD Los Angeles County, California, United States #1316402

I sdon't know who ordered this or what it is! I didn't order anything or have I haven't received anything!

PlZ send my refund to Vicky D Lindsey 19009 S. Laurel Park Pl, SP 21, Compton, CA 90220!

Thank You!